Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Yr Old Skool Jobber of the Week

This month, Arabian Facebuster proudly presents a multimedia (read: .jpg files and embedded YouTube clips) spectacular in tribute to the old skool professional wrestling jobber. One caveat: flash photography seemingly frightens and confuses this elusive creature. This ambitious, thematic, archaeological project therefore promises to be the most arduous assignment yours truly Malibu Sands has ever undertaken. More strenuous than the one and one-half seconds it took me to decide not to ever give a second thought to enlisting in the army, or for that matter, any branch of our country's armed services (cue "USA...USA" chant). More exhausting than convincing my devout Catholic ex-girlfriend to have an abortion since I couldn't stand the thought of having her blimp up like a female, late 1980s version of "Playboy" Buddy Rose...or a modern day Dairy Windham. Oh, and because I really wanted out of our relationship but hadn't gotten around to telling her yet. My bad.

Anyhoo, without further ado, I present to Th' rabid Facebuster Dog Pound this week's Old Skool Jobber of the Week...Tommy Angel, who toiled in NWA/WCW purgatory during the late 1980s/early 1990s before heading northward to try and jump start his career in the World Wrestling Federation. Not surprisingly, this migration also resulted in total professional humiliation and personal failure.

Customary of enhancement workers from this era, Tommy proudly sported a meticulously styled and tightly curled schlong cut, captured at right. And to the picture on the left -- like this country's preeminent jobberologist -- I too am dumbfounded as to why Tommy was arbitrarily flexing..in front of a fishing hole...in his ring gear.



Did I ever mention to you guys how much I love this sport?

1 comment:

Pencil Neck Geek said...

All this talk of jobbers makes me long for some WCW Pro (featuring the Power Plant's finest).