Monday, May 19, 2008

Um, Pencil Neck Geek...

...about that Chyna-Syxx sex tape recap...


(Fig 1- Foreground: Student with wrestling periodical; Mis en scene: Birthplace of the Facebuster nation)

We're waiting...patiently...as we check out some back issues of Pro Wrestling Illustrated, including an exclusive interview with Duke The Dumpster Drose (who's quite lucid for a man that inhales garbage fumes all day) and that there 1-2-3 Kid centerfold...contemplating how he'd look in the buff. Or more specifically, how you would convey what he looks like in the buff.

Apologies for the sweet sweet kang crystallization and "oriental flavored" Top Ramen seasoning packet residue that somehow got smudged onto the corners of this photo.

3 comments:

Pencil Neck Geek said...

That man haunts me in my dreams- I mean X-Pac, not Zane.

Re: the review- I'm like totally getting around to it any day now... (written as I depart on a flight with a one-way ticket to Parts Unknown)

The Rev. von Fury said...

Why would anyone place a perfectly good gooseneck lamp on an open stair tread, I'll never know...

I'm not sure you will be the only one dealing with "part's unknown" whence the fateful day whilst the play button is depressed, Geek.

the rev.

Malibu Sands said...

Quoth the rev.: "Why would anyone place a perfectly good gooseneck lamp on an open stair tread, I'll never know..."

Oh I think you know why...To illuminate the VWA Arena and all of its superstars, from Evil Todd Michaels, to Don Michaels, to Grunge Kind, to Robotica, to Oy! Oy! Bigelow, to Pure Evil T South Hart.

Yeah, I think you KNOW why.