Sunday, June 15, 2008

"An Alternative to R.E.v.T.V.?"


I realize that the many, many vonFuriods out there in the FaceBuster Nation have patiently and long awaited the coming of Rev. von Fury T.V.. 

I deeply and abidingly thank you all for your words of support and understanding as the process has proven a labor of love that I praise the lords above for the strength and faith to be coming soon.

Until that blessed, blessed day, please my bretheren and sisteren, turn your hearts and prayers and join me in giving praise to another soldier in the ongoing fight against the Darkness and Depravity that populates our Heathen plane. 

Amen. Amen.
the rev.

2 comments:

Malibu Sands said...

Color this vonFuriod impressed...and eager to follow the wacky adventures of Sussex Monroe.

Pencil Neck Geek said...

The irrelavance of the Indiana Jones series has never been more evident. I sure hope our protagonist discovers what the contents of Rocky Mountain Thunder's gunny sack are in the course of his adventures.