Friday, January 19, 2007

Holdin' It Down For The BGV

I realize I'm probably revealing a bit too much about my personal hobbies in this post, but I'd like to ask you all to do me a favor. Take a quick hop over to your friendly neighborhood Google search engine and type in "Big Gay Viscera" (quotes included).

Awwww, yeeeaaahh. Take a look at THAT shit. That, in the parlance of the youth, is what the fuck I'm talkin' 'bout. I swear to god, I've never been prouder of anything in my life.

This is only the first step, fans. The Arabian Facebuster staff will not rest until King Mabel is finally enshrined, resplendent in his Righteous Queer Glory, in the main event at Wrestlemania.

2 comments:

Malibu Sands said...

With the demise of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy on Bravo, perhaps Vinnie Mac could hire away the homosexual caricature known as "Carson" to manage his newest "protege" (wink, wink), BGV.

Anonymous said...

you mean "craig?" a scotsman always putts from the rough...