Monday, March 24, 2008

I Want To Set My Head On Fire

At left is the official Chyna Pool Cue. And I wish someone would break the damn thing in half and shove the jagged shards straight into my fucking eyes, because I have just seen a preview clip of the Chyna Sex Video.

My girlfriend decided I need to know "what I was in for" if I lost this stupid Wrestlemania bet, and now I'm scraping desperately at my eyes with Brillo Pads and the badness will NOT COME OFF.

The cursed link atop the page is not for the faint of heart... nor, honestly, is it suitable for viewing by any members of the human race. I am about to be violently ill. Sean Waltman is worse than Hitler.

Christ, I better not lose this bet.

1 comment:

Malibu Sands said...

My God, what we have we done!? What...have...we...done?