Wednesday, September 02, 2009

TNA: Drunk Promotion or Drunkest Promotion?

First (and second for that matter), Kurt Angle...and now "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels gets caught operating a motor vehicle whilst plastered, after an evening of revelry, tomfoolery, and ill-fated braggadocious Tweeting with The Hurricane no less!

Are the stars of TNA doomed (even more so than has already been established by Arabian Facebuster over the past three years)? Can a heroin bust be looming for The Icon Sting, racketeering and money laundering charges for Don West, or perhaps a sodomy (albeit of the consensual variety) pinch on Team 3D?

I'm all in on the latter scenario.

Hmm, perhaps Arabian Facebuster needs to join forces with the Bu$ted Paper to put out a quarterly sportz entertainment mugshot expose...public saftety behooves it.

3 comments:

Pencil Neck Geek said...

Looking forward to future Twattering from Boozy Daniels' liver!

Malibu- Do they have a Twin Cities edition of Bu$ted? I think I saw a mug shot of Buck Zumhoff on their main page.

Malibu Sands said...

PNG: No, they do not, at least not yet. I have spent an inordinate amount of time on the Busted website in the aftermath of the 3rd annual AFSC&FC...so you can trust me on this one!

In fact, I am proud to share that Busted is now my home page at both home and at the office.

Again, public safety behooves it!

Malibu Sands said...

Please note that in honor of the Bu$ted Paper I have chosen to rename my blogging moniker to Malibu $and$.

Why didn't I think of this earlier!?