Friday, March 13, 2009

Ted DiBiase's Lifestyle: Rich, Famous



Compared to The Million Dollar Man, yr fame and fortune are a mere pittance, "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

Update: The jobber getting body slammed at ringside at about three minutes in is none other than former AWA Light Heavyweight Champion Buck "Rock & Roll" Zumhofe. More on him later, Facebuster nation. Much, much more.

Later Update: The heelish antics contained in this clip, taken alone, make a persuasive case that Ted DiBiase is the most devious and villainous character in the history of professional rasslin'.

1 comment:

Jim Gillette said...

Hey guys, it's me! Remember me? What? Oh.

Anyway, just thought you might like to read my obituary of Test.

Yeah. I know. It takes some has-been to die to make me blog. The Gagne thing was a sign, I may yet cover that!