Sunday, March 15, 2009

"This is only a Test..."

Former WWE superstar and former Stephanie McMahon's one-time fiance', Test aka "Andrew Martin" was found dead in his apartment on Friday. Seems a nosy neighbor noticed through a window that her backne riddled pro-wrestling neighbor hadn't moved in a few hours and called the cops.

Test was let go from WWE a while back due to a failure to stay well in the Wellness program, got dumped by his then girl-friend Kelly Kelly, picked up two quick Duiwee's, moved to TNA, got fired by TNA, and then started working in Japan and Europe, and then dropped dead.

I'd like to say I am shocked and stunned, but frankly, this same old story is getting samer and older every time.

Oh, and he used to date Stacey Keibler as well. Seems to me this young buck (34yrs. of age) had better memories than the stuff found mostly in our dreams. Now if only Test had done something about clearing up that backne in time....

the rev.


2 comments:

The Rev. von Fury said...

Hey, guess what guys! Test died and you can read about it right here at Arabian FaceBuster! Did you know that Test died?!?!?

I guess Verne Gagne also killed a guy! I cant WAIT to read about that. I sure wonder why MALIBU SANDS hasn't said ANYTHING about it?!?!?

for Pete's Sake,
the rev.

Malibu Sands said...

As a member of Test's aptly named fan base (all nine of us), The Testicles, I am too flummoxed to pen a eulogy. Actually, I'm just really intoxicated right now and barely able to put together a coherent thought.

Are you insinuating that Verne Gagne might have killed Test? Because if you're not, then leave it to me when I sober up.