Monday, February 11, 2008

I Have an Annoucement to Make...

Time to dig the 'shroom pipe out of storage and dust off the ol' mortarboard. I'm quiting my job and going back to school!

Welding school!!!



Facebusterians, you won't believe the money these folks make after just a few short months of training. We're talking big money!

Thanks to "Captain Redneck" Dick Murdoch for giving me the confidence to follow his my dreams and the courage to write a check for $49.95 to cover application processing expenses, as well as to the admissions committee at the fabled Tulsa Welding School for extending an offer of matriculation (and cashing my check) in just four business days, thereby making my impetuous career change a swift and sobering reality!

1 comment:

Apollo Spas said...

Before playing the video clip, I misread the educational facility in question as "Tulsa WEDDING School," leading me to wonder exactly why Dick Murdoch would be an appropriate spokesman and what, exactly, they were offering to teach me. Watching the clip really cleared things up for me. Thanks, Capt. Redneck!

Now, if only I could find a Wedding School...