Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hey, Guys! It's Bobby Lashley!


Hey, guys. I hate to bring you guys down, but this guy's feeling pretty rough right now, guys. I mean, a guy works really hard to recapture the ECW title from a bunch of really mean guys, and then that guy gets "drafted" to RAW, and what happens? The guys in charge strip the guy of his title! Guy, that just doesn't seem fair, guys.

Well, this guy never says die (hey, maybe that can be my new catchphrase)! I'm just gonna have to challenge some of the guys on RAW to title matches. They seem like a good bunch of guys, so I'm sure they'll let a guy like me wrestle them so guys like you can watch and cheer for your favorite guy.

Take Santino Marella, for instance. That guy might not speak-a de English so well, but I bet he speaks the international language of guy! Or should I say the interCONTINENTAL language? Get it, guys? 'Cos he's the Intercontinental Champ and everything? Hello? Guys?

Okay, guys, I know that jokes aren't this guy's strong suit, but let me tell you what is: BEING STRONG. Not to brag, but I'm a pretty strong guy. I bet I'm even stronger than that guy John Cena, and that guy's pretty strong, guys. He even lifted the Guy Khali! Well, I've lifted Umaguy, a guy who's only 80 pounds lighter than that other guy! Looks like this guy better hit the gym, guys! Just kidding. This guy's always in the gym, guys. Cena's a strong guy, but he's not always in the gym. Sometimes he's out buying shoes, or making "rap" videos. I don't know about all that, guys. Seems to me like a guy should focus on what he's good at. That's why I focus on being a really, really strong guy.

Well, that's all for now, guys. I hear some of the guys are heading over to the gym. This guy better hurry. Hey, guys! Wait up!
Talk to you later, guys!
-Bobby Lashley

No comments: