Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Smell Of Combat



Arabian Facebuster presents one of many (and I mean MANY) epically deranged Ultimate Warrior promos from the early 90's. I'd try to sum up the madness on offer here, but seriously... what the fucking fuck? How about the part where Warrior 's all, "I need not the NORMALS!!!! To protect me... from what I find... most comforting..." ? How about the way he screams Hulk Hogan's name every five seconds? How about the way he turns slowly in place, with no regard for camera placement? Yeah, dude stank it up in the ring, but why can't we get promos like this anymore? Too bad th' WWE has scrapped its policy of aggressively hiring the mentally ill (see also: Randy Savage) in favor of fast-tracking half-wits like Randy Orton. Crazy beats stupid for entertainment value every time.

2 comments:

Malibu Sands said...

I've been viewing some Warrior promos/interview clips on YouTube with the intention of posting them up on the Facebuster so that we can all marvel in their sheer ridiculousness.

Great minds and all...

It sounds like Warrior cut this particular promo into a desk fan a la Chris Farley in the film Tommy Boy..."Luke, I am your father."

Great stuff!

Unknown said...

That was freaking awesome.