Sunday, July 08, 2007

WSX: Where Are They Now? (Part One)

Hey, gang, remember the Salsa-flavored Boogeyman Clone who threw a fireball at Vampiro back in th' WSX? Yeah, well, I sort of do, and rumour has it that the Mexi-Boogey (not to be confused with the Mini-Boogey) has signed up with our pals at TNA. James Mitchell is apparently quite interested in this dude, who will be calling himself "Banderas" (real name: Gilbert Cosme... evidently no relation to my weed-smoking, Russian Mail Order Bride-having Tacoma-era landlord Bob Cosme).

Great. James Mitchell can supplement his high-work rate Kane/Mankind rip-off (howdy, Abyss) with the last WSX champion. Maybe he can feud with the half-dozen or so Raven Clones TNA is shilling these days.

Ah, well. At least it's not Whimsy.

3 comments:

Malibu Sands said...

Wait, I thought James Mitchell was the original "Sinister Minister." Color me confused.

Please enlighten me further, Apollo.

Apollo Spas said...

Fuck. This is why I should wikipedia everything I write before I hit "publish". This is also why I have you on the staff, Malibu. It's so you can catch me making gross wrestling history errors while drunk off Iron City at eight in the morning.

You are so right, I am so wrong, and I'm scurrying off to edit my foolish mistake into oblivion. Except for this damnnable comment thread, the shit NEVER HAPPENED.

I owe you a beer. Again.

Malibu Sands said...

Drinking and writing about wrestling at eight in the morning!? You're slipping from you college days, my friend.

I can hardly wait for another installment of WSX: Where Are They Now!